In the process of admission, the following criteria set by the Admission Committee are considered: ICS admission test results, previous scholastic performance and interview of parents or guardians. Required of all the applicants are the following:
- Authentic Birth Certificate (original copy and/or a photocopy may be submitted).
- A photocopy of the baptismal certificate (Christians only).
- Academic Record from previous school.
- School Leaving Certificate from previous school (After Confirmatin of Admission).
- Four (4) ID photographs passport size – colored.
- Health Record/Primary Immunizations.
- Certificate of Good Moral Character.
- Passed the ICS Admission Test.
- Interview of parents/guardians
- All of the above
- Copy of passport along with the Birth Certificate
- A valid visa to enter the country
There is no automatic shifting of Students from ICS F-8/4 Campus to ICS H-8/4 Campus before class six. Those who wish to transfer to ICS H-8/4 Campus should secure a School Leaving Certificate first before having an Entrance Application to ICS H-8/4 Campus