In the process of admission, the following criteria set by the Admission Committee are considered: ICS admission test results, previous scholastic performance and interview of parents or guardians. Required of all the applicants are the following:
- Authentic Birth Certificate (original copy and/or a photocopy may be submitted).
- A photocopy of the baptismal certificate (Christians only).
- Academic Record from previous school.
- School Leaving Certificate from previous school (After Confirmatin of Admission).
- Four (4) ID photographs passport size – colored.
- Health Record/Primary Immunizations.
- Certificate of Good Moral Character.
- Passed the ICS Admission Test.
- Interview of parents/guardians
- All of the above
- Copy of passport along with the Birth Certificate
- A valid visa to enter the country
There is no automatic shifting of Students from ICS F-8/4 Campus to ICS H-8/4 Campus before class six. Those who wish to transfer to ICS H-8/4 Campus should secure a School Leaving Certificate first before having an Entrance Application to ICS H-8/4 Campus
ADMISSION SYLLABUSSyllabus for Class KG Admission (Click) Syllabus for Class PREP Admission (Click) Syllabus for Class ONE Admission (Click) Syllabus for Class TWO Admission (Click) Syllabus for Class THREE Admission (Click) Syllabus for Class FOUR Admission (Click) Syllabus for Class FIVE Admission (Click)
Qualified applicants are children born between 1 April 2014 to 31 March 2015
Please keep checking the school website for the Admisison updates the dates will only be announced on the website